How do we make sure we have the best photographers?

All our professional photographers are selected on strict criteria:

1. Expertise: Every photographer must be a specialist in his/her category. We review their portfolio, equipment, and they are vetted in a test shoot.

2. Professionalism: We value our commitments and values, that is why every photographer is screened and past clients interviewed so that we know they take their job seriously.

3. Reviews: Every photographer is reviewed after each event to ensure our service quality is continuously improving. We know your event can’t be repeated, our review on the go service let’s you check on every shot in real time so nothing’s missed.

What are the cancellation and rescheduling policies?

If you cancel your shoot at least 7 days before the event we will refund you your deposit.
If you cancel or reschedule your shoot more than 48 hours but less than 7 days before the shoot date,we will retain your deposit amount as an advance which you can use within the next 365 days. 48 hours before the shoot we will transfer your deposit to the photographer, so we won’t be able to refund any of the deposit amount.

What is the satisfaction guarantee?

We offer a unique review on the go service to ensure that all raw shots on the day are available for you to review and change as you need them. If we are not able to meet your expectations on the day of the event we will offer you another session with a different photographer, free of charge.

What types of events do we cover?

We cover a wide range of corporate and personal events,you can choose your event from the complete list here.

Are edits included in the amount you pay? Yes, regular edits are included in the quote you receive. We do provide additional and advanced editing services for a separate fee. For more details, you can contact us on our email address.

What are the payment terms?

We ask you to pay a 20% deposit to start preparing for your shoot day and block our photographer’s time. The remaining 80% is payable after your shoot is completed.

How are the fees calculated?

Each quote is based on:

1. Type of event

2. The format you need (Photo and/or Video)

3. Special material or equipment needed

4. The number of days our team would spend on shoot and editing (up to 9 hours per day)

5. Cost of any permissions/taxes/government fees

6. Level of difficulty based on special requirements. The final invoice may include additional charges for overtime or changes in your requirements at the time of the shoot.

Why is Golden Eye Photography a better alternative?

1. Thoroughly vetted and cross-checked photographers.

2. All photographers are monitored in real time using online workspaces to make sure everything is delivered on time.

3. Prioritizing customer satisfaction from day one.

4. Ensuring our customer’s needs and our photographer’s experience are a match!